domingo, abril 09, 2006

Dica

Um filme a não perder!

"Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" de Stanley Kubrick

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/



-> "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

->"All right, well listen now. Who should we call?... *Who* should we call, Dmitri? The... wha-whe, the People... you, sorry, you faded away there... The People's Central Air Defense Headquarters... Where is that, Dmitri?... In Omsk... Right... Yes... Oh, you'll call them first, will you?... Uh-huh... Listen, do you happen to have the phone number on you, Dmitri?... Whe-ah, what? I see, just ask for Omsk information... Ah-ah-eh-uhm-hm... I'm sorry, too, Dmitri... I'm very sorry... *All right*, you're sorrier than I am, but I am as sorry as well... I am as sorry as you are, Dmitri! Don't say that you're more sorry than I am, because I'm capable of being just as sorry as you are... So we're both sorry, all right?... All right. "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

We must protect our bodily fluids!

Subscrevo a recomendação, o filme vale mesmo a pena.

4/09/2006 08:44:00 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home